Irving Foundation Repair
Irving, Texas – Advanced Foundation Repair
Commonly, there are 3 common types of foundations found in the Irving area. These foundations are constructed with the ability to tolerate some soil movement. If movement is left unchecked, problems can result. These foundations include:
- Slab-On-Grade. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern, all resting directly on the soil
- Suspended Slab. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern with the slab suspended above the soil and on concrete piers
- Pier-and-Beam. A concrete perimeter beam resting on the soil or drilled piers with the interior wood framing supported by drilled concrete piers. Pier and beam homes have crawl spaces that can be entered to access the house from below the floor.
Available Foundation Services in Irving, TX:
- Free Precise Inspection Including an Elevation Survey
- Drainage Evaluations
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Warranty Backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust
We know that the last thing on your mind is whether your foundation is at risk – until problems occur. That’s why we’re dedicated to supporting our community with Irving foundation repair and inspection services, to ensure that you can focus your energy on the things that matter most to you. Our inspections are thorough, and we’ll help you address problems before they occur. Complete the form below and let Advanced Foundation Repair handle the heavy work.