Irving Foundation Repair
Irving, Texas – Advanced Foundation Repair
Right inside the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, the city of Irving, TX encompasses 67 square miles containing the most active soils in the Metroplex. Most of the soil in Irving is comprised of highly expansive clay, which is known to shrink and swell as moisture levels change. During the spring, Irving sees the most amount of rain, meaning that the foundations of homes and businesses in the area can shift as a result of the clay’s movement. This shifting causes cracks to form in foundations. An important part of home ownership in the area is to have an Irving foundation repair specialist review your foundation to determine if any cracks mean that foundation repairs are needed. Staying ahead of cracks and other foundation issues means that you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that larger problems are not on your horizon.
Commonly, there are 3 common types of foundations found in the Irving area. These foundations are constructed with the ability to tolerate some soil movement. If movement is left unchecked, problems can result. These foundations include:
- Slab-On-Grade. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern, all resting directly on the soil
- Suspended Slab. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern with the slab suspended above the soil and on concrete piers
- Pier-and-Beam. A concrete perimeter beam resting on the soil or drilled piers with the interior wood framing supported by drilled concrete piers. Pier and beam homes have crawl spaces that can be entered to access the house from below the floor.
Available Foundation Services in Irving, TX:
- Free Precise Inspection Including an Elevation Survey
- Drainage Evaluations
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Warranty Backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust
We know that the last thing on your mind is whether your foundation is at risk – until problems occur. That’s why we’re dedicated to supporting our community with Irving foundation repair and inspection services, to ensure that you can focus your energy on the things that matter most to you. Our inspections are thorough, and we’ll help you address problems before they occur. Complete the form below and let Advanced Foundation Repair handle the heavy work.