Denton Foundation Repair
Denton, Texas – Advanced Foundation Repair
Dallas, TX 75211
Secondary phone: 800-405-8880
There are 3 common types of foundations found in the Denton area. These foundations are constructed with the ability to tolerate some soil movement. If movement is left unchecked, problems can result. These foundations include:
- Slab-On-Grade. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern, all resting directly on the soil
- Suspended Slab. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern with the slab suspended above the soil and on concrete piers
- Pier-and-Beam. A concrete perimeter beam resting on the soil or drilled piers with the interior wood framing supported by drilled concrete piers. Pier and beam homes have crawl spaces that can be entered to access the house from below the floor.
Available Foundation Services in Denton, TX:
- Free Precise Inspection Including an Elevation Survey
- Drainage Evaluations
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Warranty Backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust
Advanced Foundation Repair has been the trusted choice for Denton foundation repair for many years, and we are committed to ensuring that your foundation remains safe and free of issues. Our inspection and repair services take away the worry of advanced damage to your home as a result of soil fluctuation and enable you to rest easy knowing that your foundation is in good hands. Complete the form below to schedule your Denton foundation repair or inspection.