Denton Foundation Repair
Denton, Texas – Advanced Foundation Repair
Forty-five minutes from the Dallas-Forth Worth Metropolitan Area sits Denton, a large city known for its constant music events, rodeos, and festivals. Denton spans across 88 square miles of flat soil, most of which contains a high concentration of clay that can cause flash floods during the spring season. As a result, the need for Denton foundation repair is high due to the fluctuation of moisture within the clay base. When clay expands and contracts, the foundations that many homes and businesses sit on can become cracked and require repair to ensure that moisture ingress doesn’t cause costly problems down the line. It’s important to have an expert review your foundation regularly to ensure that any small issues are dealt with before they become larger problems. Taking the initiative ahead of time means that you can enjoy peace of mind while others may be scrambling to have their foundations repaired in the event of a more advanced moisture fluctuation.
There are 3 common types of foundations found in the Denton area. These foundations are constructed with the ability to tolerate some soil movement. If movement is left unchecked, problems can result. These foundations include:
- Slab-On-Grade. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern, all resting directly on the soil
- Suspended Slab. A concrete slab with grade beams aligned in a criss-cross pattern with the slab suspended above the soil and on concrete piers
- Pier-and-Beam. A concrete perimeter beam resting on the soil or drilled piers with the interior wood framing supported by drilled concrete piers. Pier and beam homes have crawl spaces that can be entered to access the house from below the floor.
Available Foundation Services in Denton, TX:
- Free Precise Inspection Including an Elevation Survey
- Drainage Evaluations
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Warranty Backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust
Advanced Foundation Repair has been the trusted choice for Denton foundation repair for many years, and we are committed to ensuring that your foundation remains safe and free of issues. Our inspection and repair services take away the worry of advanced damage to your home as a result of soil fluctuation and enable you to rest easy knowing that your foundation is in good hands. Complete the form below to schedule your Denton foundation repair or inspection.