Foundation Repair Services
Foundation Repair Fort Worth
Why choose Advanced Foundation Repair?
Not sure if you need foundation repair services? Do you have concrete foundation slab problems: cracked slabs, vertical cracks, leaks, and heaving?
Most foundation repair companies only have experience working on single-family residential structures. Advanced also successfully repairs and supports a wide variety of commercial and industrial structures. We work with commercial property owners and managers, clearly explaining the repair process and expected results.
Our record of success speaks for itself. As a recognized leader in Fort Worth foundation repair, we provide a superior warranty with the financial strength to continue to support the warranty into the future.
What is Soil Injection Foundation Repair and How it Works
What is Soil Injection? Why use Soil Injection for foundation repair? Advanced walks you through their soil injection system, showing you how it is an environmentally friendly and non-invasive way to manage expansive soils under your foundation.
- Commercial Foundation Repair Services – When we come to your buildings we will go through the following process
- Residential Foundation Repair Services in Fort Worth– Your home is where you live, as well as being an important financial asset. Choose a company that has decades of experience.
What Foundation Repair Methods do We Use?
- Patented Pro-Lift System
- Concrete Piers
- Concrete Piling
- Steel Pilings
- Mudjacking / Slabjacking
- Soil Injection
- Root Barriers
- Moisture Vapor Barriers
- Foundation Heaving – What is it and what to do about it.
- Do I need a Repair – A check list of what to look for.
- Foundation Inspections – Foundation Inspections, LP an affiliate of Advanced, provides foundation inspection for new foundations and existing homes.
- Foundation Repair Warranty – Are you purchasing or selling a home covered by a Pro-Lift contractor issued warranty?
Commercial Foundation Repair Examples
Advanced Foundation Repair offers renowned commercial foundation repair services in the Fort Worth area. This includes underpinning the foundation under the bottling machine of a soft drink bottler, supporting the slabs under hoppers, and mixing equipment for concrete plants, and underpinning tilt wall panels up to 30 feet tall.
Advanced has also lifted a 10,000-square-foot church, including the 4-story steeple, a mausoleum, a 20-foot tall statue in the Houston arts district. Advanced can devise cost-effective solutions. In one case, Advanced was asked to provide a repair plan on a suspended structural steel foundation. The cost to cut out and replace the existing drilled piers would have approached $1,000,000. Advanced designed a plan to cut off the existing piers and mount screw jacks on top of the piers. The building, which had been heaving, was successfully lowered into a level position, using the existing supports, at a cost of less than $200,000.
Get a Detailed Inspection!