The Most Precise Inspection
The Most Precise Foundation Inspection for Your Home – Only Advanced Foundation Repair
The Foundation is most important to the structural integrity of your home. Early detection of foundation settling can reduce the cost of repairs. It is often difficult for homeowners to recognize the early signs of movement. How do you know you may need foundation repairs?
Look for these common signs:
- Uneven floors
- Doors and windows becoming misaligned or slanted
- Cracking floors, walls, or masonry
- Exterior caulking or trim separation
- Water pooling around your foundation
- Windows not functioning properly
Home Foundation Inspection – We Tell You What AND Why
With Advanced Foundation Repair you can expect timely, respectful professionals dedicated to a proper evaluation of your home.
Our unique process and training enables our inspectors to complete a detailed home inspection that correctly identifies whether your foundation meets industry standards; and if necessary use specific data to present a plan of repair with an explanation why each element of work is needed.
Precision Makes A Better Inspection
- Others collect data and then guess. Only Advanced creates a SLOPE MAP of elevation readings and then finds the TARGET LINE that will return your home to standards defined and accepted by the Foundation Repair Association.
- We routinely calibrate our equipment so that its accuracy is within 1/10th of an inch.
A Better Inspection Makes A Better Repair
- Only Advanced uses the TARGET LINE and PRODUCT PERFORMANCE STANDARDS to properly place the right product in the right place to restore your home.
- Others will guess or tell you to trust them. We tell roughly 1 out of 5 customers that no action is required on their foundation. When work is needed, we show exactly how much is needed and why. Then we back it up with the best warranty in the business.
Nobody inspects foundations in Texas the way we do
The detail of our inspection process means that your inspection may take 2 hours or so. We ask that the property owner(s) be present, so we can share our findings and answer your questions.
During the inspection, we will measure and create a detailed floor plan to scale for both the inside and outside of your home. We will take elevation readings. Competitors will stop here and give you an estimate.
Our inspector will then create a Slope Map with contour lines showing changes in elevation. This diagram provides us and you unique detail regarding how far into the home damage is occurring and where to make the specific repairs to bring it back into tolerance.
If repair is necessary, a repair plan and proposal will be created and presented for your consideration.
Don’t hire a foundation repair company that tells you they know what you need. Let Advanced Foundation Repair show you exactly what work is needed and we will show you why!