Steel & Cement Pile Foundation Repair Method
Watch the Steel & Cement Pile Foundation Repair Video
See how a steel & cement pile foundation repair method works. Double steel rods reinforced with cement piles are built for extreme pressure. Hydraulics are used to push the cement piles into the ground.
- HI I’m Fred Marshall with Advanced Foundation repair.
- I’m here to today to talk to you about concrete pilings.
- The patented Pro-lift foundation repair system has numerous unique advantages.
- The sections of each concrete pilling are connected to each other with two grade 40 steel bars.
- The pilings with no connectors or with flexible cable connectors are easily bent or deflected.
- To provide additional strength the bars are cemented into place as they are installed.
- Cementing the connecting bars to the pilling allows the lower portions of each pilling to act as an anchor that helps to resist uplift.
- Using two steel bars doubles the reinforcing effect of the steel.
- Concrete pilings are installed using simple but powerful hydraulic equipment to push each section into the ground.
- Once the pilings will not go any deeper it’s time to stop adding pilling sections.
- Because concrete pilings are 6 inches in diameter and have rough surfaces they take a lot of pressure to install.
- Concrete pilings work best in deep soft wet clay soils.
- If you think you have foundation problems or need pilings call the experts at advanced foundation repair (214)333-0003.