We pride ourselves in fulfilling our customers’ needs while maintaining our customers’ privacy. The information collected about you on this site is for communication purposes only. We again state that we value our customers’ privacy and would not make any information available to a third party without written consent from our customers. Read further for more information about our commitment to our customers’ privacy. Why do we need this information and what is the information used for?
- To process a request we need your name, email address, and mailing address. This information is secured according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- When you sign up for newsletters or download certain software or plug-ins from this site, only your e-mail address and name are required.
Who will have access to the information collected on this site?
Only our company’s employees who have been trained to handle information will have access to any information collected on this site.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are used in this site to increase the speed of navigation through the site and to tracking advertising usage.
- Cookies are also used to keep track of the items that can customize your trip through our site.
- Cookies can also store information so that on your next trip through the site some information will be remembered and you will not have to enter the information again.
What about external links?
We are not responsible for the content or information collected at other web sites.
We strongly suggest that you read the privacy statement of that web site before you enter any information.
What about children?
- We do not knowingly request any information from a minor nor do we provide any information to any third party without the written consent .
- We do not knowingly provide any links to webs sites that are not suitable for children.
- We suggest that parents share in their children’s experience on the Internet to protect their children’s privacy. The best protection for children’s privacy is their parents.
Would you ever hand out any information without written permission?
- The only time information is ever given out without the consent of the person is if our company is required to do so by subpoena by a government agency.
- We hope that everyone’s trip through our web site is enjoyable. We will do our best to insure the privacy of our customers stays that way, PRIVATE.