WHY CHOOSE ADVANCED FOUNDATION REPAIR, LP?
Not sure if you need foundation repair services? Do you have concrete foundation slab problems: cracked slabs, vertical cracks, leaks, heaving? Most foundation repair companies only have experience working on single family residential structures. At Advanced we have successfully repaired and supported a wide variety of commercial and industrial structures. Examples include underpinning the foundation under the bottling machine at soft drink bottler, supporting the slabs under hoppers and mixing equipment for concrete plants, and underpinning tilt wall panels up to 30 feet tall. Advanced has also lifted a 10,000 square foot church, including the 4 story steeple, a mausoleum, a 20 foot tall statue in the Houston arts district. Advanced can devise cost effective solutions. In one case, Advanced was asked to provide a repair plan on a suspended structural steel foundation. The cost to cut out and replace the existing drilled piers, would have approached $1,000,000. Advanced designed a plan to cut off the existing piers and mount screw jacks on top of the piers. The building, which had been heaving, was successfully lowered into a level position, using the existing supports, at a cost of less than $200,000. You also want to choose a company that has experience in working with commercial property owners and managers, that knows how to clearly explain the repair process, and can explain the expected results. You want a company that has a record of success, that is a recognized leader, that can provide a superior warranty, and that has the financial strength to support its warranty.
- Advanced Foundation Repairs Patented Pro-Lift System
- Concrete Piers
- Concrete Piling
- Steel Pilings
- Mudjacking / Slabjacking
- Soil Injection
- Root Barriers
- Moisture Vapor Barriers
- Foundation Heaving – What is it and what to do about it.
- Do I need a Repair – A check list of what to look for.
- Foundation Inspections – Foundation Inspections, LP an affiliate of Advanced Foundation Repair, provides foundation inspection for new foundations and existing homes.
- Foundation Repair Warranty – Are you purchasing or selling a home covered by a Pro-Lift contractor issued warranty?