Home Foundation Warranty & The Texas Foundation Warranty Trust
How a Home Foundation Warranty is important
Home Foundation warranty options & how the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust’s funds are there long after most business close their doors.
- Hi I’m Fred Marshall, the owner of Advanced Foundation Repair.
- I’m here today to talk to you about our home foundation repair warranty.
- This is the Advanced Pro-Lift transferable lifetime warranty.
- It can be transferred from owner to owner for the lifetime of your home.
- Now anybody can offer a lifetime warranty but how many companies will really be there for you 20 or 30 years from now?
- How many times have your heard the story “I had a lifetime warranty but when I called the phone was disconnected.”
- Many of the foundation repair companies that were listed in the yellow pages are gone now.
- On average they were in business for 4 1/2 years. Not much of a life time.
- To protect you, Advanced stands behind the performance of it’s Pro-Lift pilings for the lifetime of your home and the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust stands behind every warranty issued by Advanced.
- Think of the trust as a prepaid insurance policy that provides additional protection for your warranty regardless of what happens to the company that issued it.
- For companies that not backed by the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust, their warranty is only as good as their promise.
- Advanced offers you a century of proven service with the most modern technology, all of the benefits of the patented Pro-Lift Foundation Repair System, the security of the Texas Foundation Warranty Trust, and commitment from a dedicated team of professionals.
- For expert help, call the professionals at Advanced Foundation Repair at 214-333-0003.